Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions
1. Opinions expressed on AlertIndian.com are those of the respective contributing user. These views do not represent those of the owner of AlertIndian.com. The AlertIndian.com owner or Osmanabadonline.com is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to AlertIndian.com by website users.
2. All AlertIndian.com users agree that content and images posted on the site will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the owner of AlertIndian.com harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
3. AlertIndian.com do not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting content on site understands that the post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of sign up to AlertIndian.com.
4.The content of this site is copyrighted. All rights of posted content if mentioned are reserved with respective content authors otherwise all rights are reserved with AlertIndian.com.
5. By posting content on AlertIndian.com agree to allow the content to be quoted by The AlertIndian.com or its users without any notification.
6. Users sometimes include references to other webites beyond the control of The AlertIndian.com. As such The owner of AlertIndian.com or Osmanabadonline.com cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
7. User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
8. Administrator of AlertIndian.com may delete irrelevant/advertising/defamatory/obscene/other illegal posts, without intimation or notice to the user.
9. AlertIndian.com reserves right to cancel membership of any or all registered user without prior notification.
10.AlertIndian.com do not verify/certify qualifications and experience of the professionals given in the directory of professionals.
11.AlertIndian.com do not take responsibility of any deficiency in services provided by professionals listed in the directory of professionals.
12.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality of the Website, the owner make no warranty, express or implied, concerning the results of content usage.
13. The owner of AlertIndian.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as and when required and without prior notification. We post any changes on this page and if the changes are significant, we provide a more prominent notice.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and may be at every point where personally identifiable information is requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Alertindian.com website. On the website you can register your personal information to create an account to gain access to member's area. The types of personal information collected for registration are:
Date of Birth
On default contact us page or specific members contact page, you need to submit your name and return email address.
To register your missing electronic device you need to provide name, contact information, a copy of police complaint and any other relevant information.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the registered information you verify user while granting account to access members area and to provide you information about content and services provided through the website. After grating the access, your information will be made available to all the members registered with us. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide you requested expert advice or service.
We use return email addresses to answer the email/quires we receive. Such email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use mobile number and/or any other contact information for verification purpose and provide you updates about web content and our services. Such contact information is not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except it is required to be disclosed by law.
We gather certain information about the visitor, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless it is required for incident investigation and analysis or to support a legal case.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the personally identifiable information we collect from you.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 16.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these terms and conditions and privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact online through Contact US or write to us at
Post Box No: 42,
Date Updated: 30 Aug 2011